Sunday, July 27, 2014

What is this blog about

This is my experience working on different Analytic tools. How do I rate them by Functionality, Complexity, Availability and Cost. You will find more about each of these tools under their individual tabs. 

Lot of free online training material can be found under "Free Training Videos and eBooks". I have tried to collate training material which is available for free on different websites, which I found most reliable, like University links, SAS official website, published papers and few others. 

I have shared only the publically available material on Google. In case you find anything violating the copyright issues or any concerns over legality of these training material, please send me any email and I will try my best to remove them as soon as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment